Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm baaack!

After much reconsideration I've decided to not abandon my blog. I've got a lot of catching up to do however, since so many things have happened in the 3 months since my last post. It will probably take me a few days and multiple posts to get things up to date, although I'm fairly certain not many people read this, rather it is for my own enjoyment :)
It's hard to remember everything that has happened over the last few months, but here are some of the main events that I can remember off the top of my head...

-a visit from Rob's parents in which we revealed our exciting news. They are VERY excited to be expecting their first grandchild.

-my sister's baby shower, given by myself and our mother....but more importantly the birth of my niece, Macy Rose! Pictures to follow!

-a very tough and long awaited decision by Rob and I to NOT move home to Ohio, but rather wait until Rob's job contract is up in 11 months...when we will more than likely be hightailing it back to the land of the Buckeyes. 

-our friends, Justin & Britni's, lovely wedding where we had a blast....even if I couldn't enjoy the wine with everyone else! Here are a few pics...


Rob & I outside at the reception

Us with Austin & his girlfriend Melissa

Austin, Justin (the groom), & Rob

-a much awaited visit by Rob's brother, Steve and his girlfriend last week.

Of course much more has happened, but these are the main events I can recall off the top of my head. We are also anxiously awaiting our BIG ULTRASOUND tomorrow in which we'll (hopefully) find out if we're having a son or daughter!!! I will definitely be posting tomorrow with this exciting news!

No comments: