Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mr. President


Brady received his White House Greeting a few days ago and I finally got around to scanning it into the computer, so I thought I would share it with you. We have another congratulatory note that we received in 2004 for our wedding. I hope Obama's administration continues doing this because I think it's really neat. I'd love to get one for each child that we have.

In other news Brady slept a whopping 10 hours and 45 min last night before waking me up, completely refreshed, at 6:45 this morning. It was glorious! Then to top it off he even took 2 naps this afternoon. One for and hour and another one for 2 hours! He is normally a horrible napper, so this was wonderful. 

Hope everyone has a good evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you are enjoying your sleep! Call me if you need any babysitting!!