Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pardon my Absence...

I've had a lot I've wanted to post about lately including the SNOW we received! However, I'm having some computer issues. Apparently I've used up all the storage space on my hard drive. Not sure what to do about that. My Macbook is only 2 years old (aka - ANCIENT!). I've been wanting to replace it with a fancy new iMac, but our funds are currently running low because of this crazy floor project we've been working on...speaking of which they are all done and look fabulous! Yipee! We've been working on baseboards and will be painting soon and sewing new curtains. We also bought a couple of nice rugs, still looking for the right one for the office though. Hopefully I'll have pics of the finished product soon! That is if my computer cooperates!

No comments: