Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hello.....Anybody Still There???


Every single day I log on to my blog simply to check by blogroll and I have a little conversation with myself that goes something like this...

me: Audrey, you really should start blogging again
myself: why bother??? So I can write a post or two then take another 5 month hiatus?
me: you need to keep up with these memories. Time is flying by way too fast.
myself: I just don't have time to commit to anything anymore. There's no point.

You see, that incredibly cute 8 MONTH OLD (what?!?) is still using me as a human pacifier. And he's teething. And when I actually do get a brief (I mean very brief) break from him his older brother is usually crawling on top of me or begging me to play trains with him. And seriously, how can I resist???

Ok, I lie. I resist probably more than I should. But I really don't have a lot of time or energy for much anymore. This two kid thing keeps me much busier than I thought it would. Especially now that Carson is crawling and getting into everything. I was extremely proud of myself today for just making it to church and getting the dishwasher unloaded. I am going to try and start posting again, but I'm sure it will be sporadic. Our family is about to undergo some major changes in the next few weeks/months and even though it is sure to be a crazy, busy, stressful life change we are thrilled about it and I don't want to forget these precious moments in our lives!

1 comment:

Britni said...

Yay!!!! I was going to tell you that you must starting blogging again - if only for ME - so I can see Brady and Carson all the time after you leave!