Monday, November 21, 2011

Trick or Treat!


Playing catch up - I figure I'll start with Halloween, since it's still kinda fresh in my memory. This year Brady was a UPS man and Carson made his Halloween debut (obviously) dressed as Winnie the Pooh. I had great plans to construct a UPS truck out of a cardboard box around Carson's stroller and let him be the "driver", but I don't know who I think I'm kidding with these big plans of mine. I never have time to actually do any of them.

Similar idea to this (via pinterest)

Pinned Image

In the end, it didn't really matter because the weather ended up being cooler than anticipated and Carson was fussy and cried almost the entire way through trick-or-treating. None of that stopped Brady though. That boy is a trick-or-treating machine! We actually decided to leave our neighborhood this year and mooched off of a friend of mine's neighbors instead. She invited our family over for a pre-trick-or-treating rendezvous and we decided to stay for all the festivities. Brady is already telling me that he want's to be a "steam engine" for next year. Yikes, that one might take some creativity on my part!

No comments: