Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good Recipes!

Everyone who knows me in "real life" knows how big of a picky eater I am and understands how exciting it is for me when I find a new recipe that I actually like. My friend, Britni, told me about another fun blog (Kevin & Amanda) where Amanda has some really neat fonts & good recipes posted. 
Last night for dinner I made her Bacon Cheeseburger Chicken which was excellent. And get this - the recipe included Teriyaki sauce AND ranch dressing. Thats right....I ACTUALLY ate something that had two foreign substances on it - and I liked it! Maybe I'm ready to be an adult after all. This morning I made her breakfast casserole and it was very yummy as well. Here's a picture of the one I made (I cut the recipe in half).


I wish I would have remembered to take a picture of the Bacon Cheeseburger Chicken, but we were too excited and ate it before I remembered. You can find a picture (and recipes for both) by clicking on the names above. 
Tomorrow I'm trying her Becky Higgens' Garlic Chicken Farfalle, which she describes as "the most amazing, most flavorful pasta ever". I'm trusting her on this since she was right about the other two recipes. I'll let you know how it turns out. 

No comments: