Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yeah, I lied...so what.

***This first picture is just me testing out a new way of uploading photos! The rest of this post begins below.***

I know I promised I'd post more photos weeks ago, but I'm just plain lazy and I despise blogger and how long it takes to upload photos. Below are a few that I uploaded previously. You can see more by clicking here - on my facebook page.

We've been trying to stay busy lately. Rob has been working a lot. He picked up 5 extra shifts this month, which will definitely give us a nice chunk of change to put towards paying off the Acadia. He just got home from a 14 hour day. What a good hubby I have, working so hard! Brady and I have been trying to find indoor activities to keep us busy since the temps here are now in the mid-high 90's. However, we have been venturing out in the evenings when the weather is a little more bearable so that I can run using my new (old) jogging stroller that Rob found for me on craigslist. I was so excited to get it. It feels so good to run and really break a sweat again. I gotta lose 20lbs so that we can start working on baby #2! Ha! Isn't it funny how women always want to lose weight so they can put all right back on? 

Brady is doing great. He's still only got 2 teeth (bottom two). It's so hard to believe that he will be 8 months in just 5 days! He loves playing with all his toys and can sit for forever by himself now. I can tell he wants to crawl so badly, but can't get himself up on all fours by himself. However, if I put him in that position he can stay like that for a few seconds at a time. Today he took a 2 hour nap in the morning and then a 3 hour nap in the afternoon. He actually slept so long we had to cancel our trip to the park this evening. He started eating yogurt a few days ago and LOVES it. We're going to try some broccoli tomorrow and then some chicken later in the week! I've also started giving him pieces of banana as a finger food, which he loves and does great with....when he can actually pick them up. Most of the time he just gets frustrated with them because they're so slimy he can't get them off the tray. 

Still no news on the house. We gave our agent till the end of this month then he's outta here and we'll try our luck at FSBO.





No comments: