Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Another One

Here's a pic taken back in October when Rob's parents came down for a visit. Not the best picture in the world, it was an overcast day. But I love seeing the difference.



Before (SOOC):

After:

I think I'm in love :)

We've been staying busy lately trying to get Carson's room painted & crown molding installed. Now the tricky part - trying to convince Brady to start sleeping in his "big boy bed" (twin bed) so that we can kidnap the crib!

We're looking forward to a fun weekend coming up - my parents are coming to visit! I told Brady a few days ago and he keeps looking out to the front porch thinking they're going to be out there already. Today he told me that "Pa" and "Big George" - the dog were coming :) He also referred to "grandma" as "Ma". I don't think he likes the "grand" prefix :)

No comments: