Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Art With Mama


A very unwelcome sickness has been lingering around our house for weeks now. Really ever since Christmas. Brady and Rob have almost completely recovered. But since I can't take many medications right now I'm the unfortunate one that can't quite kick this ugly congestion/sinus bug. Our Mom's Bible Study class at church was supposed to start back today and I was so excited to go, but just wasn't feeling up to it. So instead we stayed home and did watercolor paintings to send to some family members back in Ohio. Then I cut a bunch of hearts out of some old scrapbook paper and let Brady have some fun with a glue stick. He's been begging to paint again all afternoon. 





Dirty old white t-shirt courtesy of Rob. 


After we were done with our art we had snacks.


The masterpieces....



What our kitchen looked like after a morning of crafting/playing. Thankfully it didn't take me long to clean it all up. 

1 comment:

mom said...

I hope you send me one of those pictures!