Tuesday, September 16, 2008

That Lonely Feeling...

My parents left to go home this morning. We had a great time visiting with them. Frank LOVED having his cousin George here. During their visit we ate waaay too much food and my mom & I did some shopping and she also helped me weed and spruce up our flower bed, which has been in desperate need of some TLC. I wish we could have done more, but I have been so tired lately.

This is what I found last night when I walked into the office.....Frankie is going to miss them terribly!
Frank is always depressed when company leaves, so today I took him to the park as they were leaving to get him excited. He had a great time, but the depression has set in and he has done nothing but sleep all day today. I have to admit that I always get a little depressed when they leave as well. It's hard to go from a noisy house full of people you love to being all alone. It won't be long till they will be coming back though. I'm 35.5 weeks today, so hopefully the wee one will make his appearance sometime within the next month and we will have more visitors. It really freaks me out though to think about how little time we have left before the baby comes and our lives change forever.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

less thank 5 weeks now!! I'm so excited for you. Hope your parents came back to power...ours will be out til Sat. most likely.

Jessica said...

Sweet dog! : )

Jamie said...

Glad you had a good visit with your parents. You are right... Life is about to change. All for good!!