Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Vacuum


Brady's new favorite toy.

I can't wait till he's old enough to do chores!

Sorry about the lack of updating. Blogger is terrible to upload pictures to. It take so long. However, I've been taking an online course to finally know how to use Photoshop Elements which we purchased over a year ago! Now I know how to resize files so they'll upload A LOT faster. The only problem is it takes time to open them up, edit them, & resize them. So I'm not really saving any time :( I'll try to get better though.

We've been staying busy with different activities. It's Wednesday so we had our weekly playgroup. We usually meet at a local park, but this morning we met at another mommy's house. We had a lot of fun. Brady loves playing with the other babies.....and all of their fun toys!

When we got home he crashed and I've been wasting time on the internet! I need to clean very badly so I'll be doing that this afternoon, as well as grocery shopping, before heading out to my Bodypump class tonight at 5:30.

No comments: