Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thank you Justin & Britni!!!





Brady is the proud new owner of a Radio Flyer All-Terrain Wagon! Our sweet friends Justin & Britni generously gave this to him for his birthday. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I can see Brady (and any future babies) having fun with this for years to come. They brought it over this evening and Justin took Brady & Frank for a test drive around the house. They were both super excited. Brady had the cutest look on his face when Justin first started pulling the wagon. I can tell he really liked it. I think we'll be taking him on a walk in it tomorrow when the sun is shining.

Just last night I told Rob that we really needed to buy a wagon for Brady now that he is a toddler. Then this morning I was looking on Radio Flyer's website when Britni sent me a text message asking if Brady had a wagon. I couldn't believe it! She must be telepathic. Thank you again - ya'll really outdid yourself and we are so appreciative!

No comments: