Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's a.....



 BOY!





We are beyond thrilled that Brady is going to have a little buddy. My instincts were completely wrong though. I thought for sure it was going to be a girl. He is healthy and already weighs 1lb 1oz. I get to have another ultrasound at my next appointment though because they couldn't find one of his kidneys. More than likely it's just because of the way he was laying. Worst case scenario though is that he only has one:) I'm certainly not worried. The doctor told us that he just found out a few years ago that he only has one kidney as well. 

I told Brady yesterday morning that we were going to see the baby that afternoon and he kept saying "baby!" all day long. And as soon as he saw the ultrasound screen pop up he got really excited. When I asked him if he was going to teach his little brother how to play trains and cars he enthusiastically replied "YEAH!". Adorable!



Right after we found out. 

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay!! How exciting! At least you won't have to buy alot of clothes b/c you can re-use Brady's! Hope you are feeling ok and looking forward to hearing the news on the kidney issue. Our friend just had a baby girl early this morning and she only has one kidney. Have a great day!

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness! How exciting! CONGRATULATIONS!! You better get a little frilly dog to help you even out the testosterone in the house ;) haha!